You can invite your employees into Droppah, allowing them to view their rosters and availability, receive mobile notifications of their shifts, and request cover for their shifts (if enabled). You can learn more about the Employee Mobile App here.
To invite an employee into Droppah, go to People and select the employee you wish to invite. Ensure they have a valid email address, and click the purple Invite button.
The employee will be emailed a link to accept the invite, along with info on how to access and use the mobile app. You can find more detail on accepting invites here: Accepting a Droppah Invite.
If an employee hasn't yet successfully accepted their invite, you will have the option to Resend Invite at the top of the page, or Cancel Invite further down.
Once an employee has login access, you'll have options to:
- Send Password Reset emails, for if the employee has forgotten their password.
- Remove Access if you wish to completely remove the user from your account. This option will require that you re-invite the employee if you want them to access Droppah again later.
You can monitor login access status based on the access icons on employees under People:
- This icon indicates the employee has been invited access to Droppah.
- This icon indicates the employee's access is active.
- This icon indicates the invitation has expired. You'll need to select Resend Invite to issue a fresh invite.