- Roster Planner - Our roster planner has been upgraded to use Google OR, offering more accurate roster solutions faster than ever.
- Empty Roster Plans - You can now create roster plans without allocating a Skill to every Shift. Any Shifts that are left without a specified Skill will still be loaded, so that you can add Skills and People to them in the Roster calendar view.
- Ad-Hoc Shifts - When a Team is selected, the Roster calendar view now allows you to add ad-hoc shifts for the week, then add Skills and People to them. Perfect for when you've loaded a plan but need a little extra coverage here and there.
- Navigation Settings - A number of settings have been improved to make navigating around Droppah even easier. This includes:
General Settings - Your company, account, and support settings have been moved to a drop-down in the top right corner of Droppah.
Team Selection - You can switch between different team views using the drop-down in the top right, rather than opening the navigation pane.
Calendar Views - The Roster, Resources, and Timesheets views are now available as separate tabs to click between, rather than using a drop-down.
- Roster Optimisation - Your choice of whether to optimise your rosters for the lowest cost, most skilled people, or most experienced people has been simplified and moved to your company settings. This allows you to set-and-forget your optimisation preference.
- Roster PDF - The Resource View PDF you can download when publishing your rosters has been replaced with a more printer-friendly version.
- General Improvements - General improvements under the hood.
- Managers Adding People to Teams - An issue preventing managers from adding people into Teams they manage has been fixed.
- Roster Plan Selection - When loading rosters Droppah will now correctly restrict the available Plans to only show plans relevant for the selected Team (or All Teams).