- Light Mode - We've added an 'Appearance' toggle to switch Droppah between dark mode and light mode. You can access it in the dropdown menu found by clicking on your initials at the top right of Droppah.
- Dark Mode - We've made various styling improvements to dark mode. This has included tweaking the colour choices and designs to improve contrast and readability in areas some users were having trouble with.
- Live View - The Live view has received some improvements to overall design and usability:
- The overtime indicator has been updated to blue rather than orange to prevent confusion with the late indicator (red).
- Clock timers now appear below each employee's name, so you can see at a glance how long they've been on the clock.
- The Live page will now reflect any updates to time entries for employees who have clocked out that day.
- Speed Improvements - General speed improvements under the hood, especially around the roster page.
- Cropped Pop-Ups - Fixed an issue that cuts off the edge of pop-ups on specific screen resolutions, or when employee names are longer than usual.
Article is closed for comments.