- Admins & Managers - Droppah now includes the ability to invite additional administrators or managers. Learn more here:
- Live View - Keep your finger on the pulse of what's happening in your business with a live view showing to-the-minute details of who's clocked in and who's running late. Learn more here: Live
- All Teams View - The Time Clock, Calendar, and Live areas in Droppah now include an All Teams option, so that you can filter your info just to a single Team or to All Teams.
- Add Roster Shifts - It's now possible to add shifts directly into rosters, allowing you to:
- Add one-off shifts to a roster that has already been loaded from a roster template or copied from a previous week
- Drag and drop shifts between people
- Build your full roster from scratch manually if preferred
Roster shifts can be added to future dates via the Resource View in the Calendar. Learn more here: Calendar - Resource View
- Timesheets Upgrade - The Timesheet view has been redesigned to make it easier to see who has and hasn't worked at a glance. It's also been moved from the former 'Time Clocks' tab into the Calendar, so that the clock area is just for clocking in and out. Learn more about the new Timesheet view here: Calendar - Timesheet View
- Calendar Changes - The Calendar has been redesigned to simplify the available filters and settings, and provide new views with different functionality. Learn more on the available Calendar options and views here: Calendar Views
- Per Device Locking - The lock functionality to keep Droppah locked to the Time Clock and Live areas is now applied on a device-by-device basis, so a user can be logged in and locked on one device, so that employees can clock in and out, and also logged in and unlocked on another device so that they can manage rosters as needed. Learn more here: Locking Droppah
- Scaling Improvements - Some general tweaks and improvements have been made under the hood to improve Droppah's ability to perform well on devices with different screen sizes.
- Manual Breaks Removed - Fixed an error causing breaks which were manually added to a clock entry (e.g. the employee forgot to record their break while clocked in, and a manager added the break later) to be removed from Droppah once approved for payroll.