The Live view in Droppah shows the real time status of your employees and their shift information. Tap the Live icon in the navigation pane to see who's on time, running late, or due to start at a glance.
The Live tab displays a 24 hour period, with 12 hours either side of the current point in time displayed - you can scroll to the left or right to see the rest of the 24 hour period.
In the top left you'll see the current date and time, and which Team is currently selected which can be changed in the navigation bar by tapping the Droppah logo and then tapping the currently selected Team to switch.
The top of the screen will show total numbers of employees in each status:
You'll also see these statuses reflected on each employee down the left hand side of the Live view, and you can hover over or tap on a status for more information:
Employees in the Live view will be sorted based on their status, and are displayed in the following order:
- Employees who are running late - these are employees who had rostered shifts in the last 12 hours and haven't clocked in
- Employees who are working overtime - these employees are clocked in and had a rostered shift which was due to end before now
- Employees who are on a break
- Employees who are currently clocked in (but not running late or working overtime)
- Employees who have upcoming shifts due to start in the next 12 hours
- All other employees in the selected Team(s)
You can tap on a shift to view the timeline and clock in details for that employee.