Welcome to the Droppah Community, where you can connect with your peers and our Droppah experts to learn, share ideas, and collaborate.
This is an area where you can submit questions and discuss your experiences with Droppah.
If you have any feedback for our team or ideas for new features, check out our portal here, where you can submit your ideas or vote on other ideas we've made public.
Before posting or commenting, please ensure you've read and understood our general housekeeping rules below - your post may not be approved if not.
- Be respectful of other community members and the Droppah team
- Engage with good faith - be friendly and sincere, and assume the same of others
- Use appropriate tone and language - be nice, don't use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Include as much detail as you can, including screenshots and links if appropriate (we may blur or remove personal identifying information if it isn't cropped out)
How do I add a post or comment?
You'll need to be signed in to be able to contribute to our community. You'll be automatically signed in if you have navigated to our help centre from within your Droppah account. Simply log into your Droppah account, then click the support icon in the navigation pane:
You'll be taken to our help centre, where you can navigate to the Community area:
You should have options to add a New Post or to Comment on an existing post.
Alternatively, if you click New Post while you aren't signed in, or the 'Sign in to leave a comment' link on a post, you'll be prompted to log in. Use your Droppah credentials to log in, and you'll be redirected back to where you were.
Post is closed for comments.